BI Developer at Advocate Aurora Health
We need one who can Independently work closely with end users to understand and translate business needs to create well-designed and validated BI solutions using business intelligence tools.
Licensure, Registration, and/or Certification Required:
- Epic Cogito Data Warehouse certification issued by Epic. needs to be obtained within 90 days, and
- Epic Caboodle Data Model certification issued by Epic. needs to be obtained within 90 days, and
- Epic Clarity Administration certification issued by Epic. needs to be obtained within 90 days.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Typically requires 2 years of experience in Epic Cogito and/or Business Intelligence tools.
- Demonstrate analytical and logical thinking, creativity, self-reliance, communication skills
- Work independently or as part of a group and balance multiple priorities while consistently completing complex tasks in a rigorous goal-oriented manner
- Team player with a positive attitude, strong commitment to customer service and a desire to learn healthcare related systems and business processes.
- Experience in logical and physical database design
- Experience with business intelligence and ETL tools
- Ability to understand and develop complex queries
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools
- Knowledge of change control methodology
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Travel outside of workplace is required and thus incumbent is exposed to weather and road conditions.
- Operates all equipment necessary to perform the job.
- Exposed to normal office environment.
- Independently complete analysis, development and enhancement of analytical and operational BI solutions to fulfill business needs.
- Independently work closely with end users to understand and translate business needs to create well-designed and validated BI solutions using business intelligence tools.
- Maintain technical currency and certifications in areas of responsibility and communicates effectively with team members and associates at all levels.
- Provides complete and accurate documentation for work based on current documentation standards.
- Provides production support for business intelligence solutions. Activities include problem analysis, break/fix, design/modeling, implementation/coding, and testing.
- Provides technical leadership to team members and leads medium size projects through all phases of system development including: planning, development, implementation and operation.
- This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be required to perform other related duties.
🎉 Let Employers Find You!
Create Your Profile (simple)
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)