BACKEND DEVELOPER PHP & AWS at ShopFully
In the role of Backend Developer you will have the opportunity to work within one of our cross-functional Tech teams, developing and maintaining our backend solutions.
SKILLS WE’RE SEARCHING FOR
- Experience using PHP and MVC framework(CakePHP, Laravel, Symfony, etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL e NoSQL databes (Mysql, MongoDB, etc.)
- Ability to work with Agile methodologies
- Experience using AWS infrastracture
- Knowledge of Node.js, preferably on AWS Lambda environment
- DevOps approach
- Ability to produce tested and well decoupled code and knowledge of the Design Pattern concept
- Experience in working in a distributed environment
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in written form, both in Italian and English
ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favourite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales . This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
- In the role of Backend Developer you will have the opportunity to work within one of our cross-functional Tech teams, developing and maintaining our backend solutions, in particular you will:
- Actively partecipate to team life and contribute to the developing of appropriate analisys, estimates and solutions focusing on Business needs
- Evolve existing solutions in order to generate new features
- Project and develop new cloud native application components with DevOps approach
- Collaborate with professional experts for the realization of innovative solutions