Backend Developer at Greenbrier Government Solutions
We are looking for a Backend developer to design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Skills And Qualifications
- At least 2 years of experience as a backend developer
- At least 2 years with Scala
- At least 2 years with customer UI integration
- At least 2 years with RedHat OpensShift Technology
- Looking forward to your applications!
We are looking for a Backend developer to design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements. The developer will participate in the build of a modernized platform that leverages back-end development using Scala, custom UI integration, and RedHat OpenShift technology.
- Build and configure applications to meet application requirement
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $45.00 - $60.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- The rate for this role is $60/hr for 40 hours per week. Are you willing to be hired for this rate?
- Do you have a Public Trust clearance?
- Confidential (Preferred)