Back-end web Developer at MD Ally Technologies, Inc.
You will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and others, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from our users and integrated partners
- Advanced skills with multiple OOP languages, frameworks, and libraries - in particular:
- 8+ years of experience developing web applications
- 5+ years of experience developing APIs or web services, building for low latency and security best practices
- 2+ years of experience developing telecommunications solutions using a WebRTC implementation
- 5+ years of experience deploying, monitoring, and supporting solutions within the AWS Cloud Environment
- Comfortable with Agile methodologies for delivering iterative solutions
- Comfortable with modern practices including trunk-based and test-driven development, and software test automation
ABOUT MD ALLY
MD Ally enables EMS-provider collaboration, at scale, to optimize community-based medical services and establish new patient-provider relationships that improve access to routine care and long-term outcomes. Our proprietary EMS-integrated platform connects providers and EMS patients with non-life-threatening medical concerns in real-time at the touch of a button. Quality patient care is delivered through on-demand triage assessments, telemedicine as an alternate destination, follow-up appointment scheduling, and transportation coordination; all accessible 24/7/365.
MD Ally will improve healthcare access for all citizens, regardless of their income level, and improve first responders’ ability to save lives. We support new, innovative care models that will change the way healthcare is delivered in the U.S.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are building a team of entrepreneurial and experienced software development experts with a demonstrated passion for DevOps culture. You will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and others, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from our users and integrated partners. As a foundational member of our growing startup, you'll get to leverage your knowledge of hardware, software, processes and procedures to own the creation of custom solutions and systems.
- Implementing new, game-changing software features for MD Ally
- Building reusable data structures, code, libraries, API's, and interfaces for future use
- Integrating user-facing elements with server side logic
- Providing ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements for existing systems
- Collaborating cross-functionally with business users and other engineers
- Providing recommendations for continuous improvement