Back-end Web Developer at MD Ally Technologies, Inc.
You will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and other systems, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from our users and integrated partners.
Advanced skills with multiple OOP languages, frameworks, and libraries - in particular:
ABOUT MD ALLY
Each year, millions of non-emergency calls are made to 911 that decrease ambulance availability, overcrowd EDs, and drive billions in excess costs. MD Ally is building a 911-integrated telehealth platform that allows emergency dispatchers and first responders to connect callers with non-life-threatening medical concerns to virtual care. We are on a mission to drive greater connectivity between 911 and the broader digital healthcare ecosystem.
MD ALLY OFFERS
- Competitive compensation including stock options for an ownership stake in the company.
- Life-changing opportunity and incredibly gratifying experiences partnering with First Responders to build innovative 911 technology.
- Fun Time with Mission-Driven Colleagues
- Spring Team Retreat Featuring TopGolf and Murder Mystery Train Rides
- Summer Team Retreats Featuring Beach Field Day and Sandcastle Competitions
- Fall NYC Team Retreat Featuring Escape Rooms and Central Park Scavenger Hunts
- 100% Remote, Work From Home
- PTO Flex policy
- 80-92% Employer Paid Individual Health Coverage
- 50% Employer Paid Dental Coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are building a team of entrepreneurial and experienced software development experts with a demonstrated passion for DevOps culture. You will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and other systems, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from our users and integrated partners. As a foundational member of our growing startup, you'll get to leverage your knowledge of hardware, software, processes and procedures to own the creation of custom solutions and systems.
- Implementing new, game-changing software features for MD Ally
- Building reusable data structures, code, libraries, APIs, and interfaces for future use
- Integrating user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Providing ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements for existing systems
- Collaborating cross-functionally with business users and other engineers
- Providing recommendations for continuous improvement
- Advanced skills with multiple OOP languages, frameworks, and libraries - in particular:
- 8+ years of experience developing web applications
- 5+ years of experience developing APIs or web services, building for low latency and security best practices
- 2+ years of experience developing telecommunications solutions using a WebRTC implementation
- 5+ years of experience deploying, monitoring, and supporting solutions within the AWS Cloud Environment
- Comfortable with Agile methodologies for delivering iterative solutions
- Comfortable with modern practices including trunk-based and test-driven development, and software test automation