AWS DevOps Engineer at vMOX
vMOX is looking for an AWS DevOps Developer who will be responsible for building, updating, and implementing DevOps processes, methodologies and tools.
Qualifications for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum four years of experience as a DevOps developer or similar role.
- Experience with AWS products such as IAM, S3, ECR, ECS, CloudWatch, etc.
- Experience with Docker. Experience with CI/CD methodologies, tools, and platforms like AWS and GitHub.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools like Terraform.
- Able to solve complex business problems.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the technologies, coding and programming languages used in the organization.
- Eager to create new integrations with other systems to enhance our capabilities and find new ways to leverage existing features.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
vMOX is looking for an AWS DevOps Developer who will be responsible for building, updating, and implementing DevOps processes, methodologies and tools. If you have a passion for helping clients and are looking to be a key player in a fast-growing, innovative company, this role is for you.
In this job you will:
- Maintain server infrastructure and develop best practices.
- Build and maintain automated CI/CD deployment plans.
- Implement tools for automation, monitoring, and logging of applications.
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders to provide technical support to staff.
- Write and maintain Infrastructure and CI/CD documentation.
100% remote in the comfort of your most effective environment.
Salary and benefits to commensurate with experience and achievement
Training opportunities and a highly collaborative environment
To apply please send us an e-mail* with your resume and cover letter.*
vMOX provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.