AWS DevOps Engineer at Princeton IT Services
As an experienced DevOps engineer, you will be responsible for automating end-to-end DevOps practice for mission-critical applications developed using the Java spring framework.
- 8 to 10 years of software engineering and DevOps experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on AWS experience in a production environment.
- Strong hands-on experience with Java and Jenkins deployments.
- Strong understanding of cloud infrastructure, integration, testing, deployment workflows, automation, process development, and process changes.
- Strong hands-on experience with CI/CD tools.
- Strong hands-on experience with AKS, PowerShell, cubelets, Jenkins Core, Git flow, and Artifactory.
- Deeper understanding of Branch & Trunk based code development.
- Cloud AWS Kubernetes Services with container-based deployment skills.
- Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code.
- Experience collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams to deliver a project.
- AWS certifications and prior experience on Datadog
Key technical skills:
- Cloud, AWS, Docker, AKS, Kubernetes, Microservices, Kubernetes, Observability, Monitoring, PaaS, Jenkins, Automation, Configuration, CI/CD, Terraform, ARM templates, JAVA Spring, Azure PostgreSQL, Function Apps, Git flow
As an experienced DevOps engineer, you will be responsible for automating end-to-end DevOps practice for mission-critical applications developed using the Java spring framework. You will be collaborating with the engineering, product, and support team to understand automation requirements and be accountable for delivering end-to-end automation to deploy applications in AKS. You will also be responsible for deploying databases, creating observability dashboards, setting up alerts, and continuously improving DevOps practice.
- Design, develop and maintain comprehensive and scalable DevOps automation practice for Java applications on AWS cloud platforms.
- Design and develop the automation for AKS, Database, Service Bus, and FunctionApp solutions.
- Design and develop cloud observability solutions, dashboards, and alerts for multiple Azure services.
- Set up system-level performance alerts and automate elasticity based on the requirements.
- Maintain detailed documentation, diagrams, and knowledge base.
Job Type: Full-time
- Jenkins: 1 year (Required)
- DevOps: 1 year (Required)
- CI/CD: 1 year (Required)