AWS Cloud Engineer at Sagitec
Sagitec Solutions is looking to fill an AWS Cloud Engineering position in our IT, Cloud, and Security Services (ITCS) division.
- Certification as an AWS Solutions Architect, Cloud Security Certification a plus, but not required. (Other cloud-related certification also a plus.)
- Experience with enterprise-level applications and cloud-based services, in Amazon AWS.
- Two to five years of experience in a Cloud Engineer role or related position, specifically with AWS.
- Knowledge of AWS IaaS and PaaS services.
- Experience working with automation in Windows and AWS.
- Experience with AWS monitoring and alerting tools.
- Experience with AWS DR tools such as AWS Elastic Disaster Recovery and/or CloudEndure.
- Experience in networking and internet protocols such as, TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks.
- Strong working knowledge of AWS networking.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to stay focused on completing tasks and meeting goals within a busy workspace.
- Interest in Cloud Engineering and its impact on greater business practices.
- Skilled at working in tandem, with a team of engineers, or alone as required.
- Associates Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or relevant experience.
Sagitec Solutions is looking to fill an AWS Cloud Engineering position in our IT, Cloud, and Security Services (ITCS) division. This position will facilitate our cloud computing needs, including infrastructure planning, design, automation, build, maintenance, and support. We are looking for candidates with the ability to work independently, remotely, and are high performers in cross functional team environments.
As an AWS Cloud Engineer, you will gain valuable experience as a key contributor, delivering enterprise-level client systems. There will be heavy focus on deploying cloud infrastructure facilitating enterprise level client systems. All team resources are focused on high-quality deliverables and ensuring value for our clients.
- Work in a supporting role to deploy cloud infrastructure facilitating enterprise-level client systems.
- Work with our security services team to implement remediations as a part of our vulnerability management program.
- Participate in our patch management activities.
- Perform on-call support activities on a regular rotation.
- Implement automation and configuration management tools.
- Assume multiple roles of IT professional, communicator, and business liaison.
- Deploy services according to IT best practices for security, governance, identity access management, and monitoring.
- Work in tandem with our dev teams to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
- Deploy and debug cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle.
- Employ exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they snowball into problems.
- Participate in division process improvement initiatives.
- Stay current with industry trends, making recommendations to increase maturity.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $80,000 – $110,000 per year
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Company paid group life insurance
- Company paid short and long-term disability
- Voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Paid time off
- Company holidays
- Floating holidays
- Employee assistance program
- Referral program
- Tuition assistance
About Sagitec Solutions:
Sagitec is a leading low-code/no-code application development platform provider for private and public sector organizations, specializing in serving customers focused on solving complex, business-rule-driven problems. Using Sagitec’s low-code/no-code platform, Xelence, we provides evolutionary enterprise-grade solutions for pension, labor and employment, health insurance, disability insurance, paid family medical leave, managed care providers, and other benefits providers that want to accelerate excellence by placing a platform at the center of their enterprise universe. With deep industry experience in software implementation and systems integration, Sagitec is a partner that clients can trust to drive their vision into action. For more information, visit: www.sagitec.com