Automation Tester at ClourRay
The person in this role must have forward thinking skills to take on challenges and work with the team to overcome those challenges. The QA Automation Tester must know how to provide improvements or to apply variances from the norm.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust government security clearance.
- Bachelor of Science degree and at least 5 years of relevant professional experience. Experience may be obtained with certifications and higher education, such as a master's degree.
- 5-8 years of experience in requirements gathering, review of requirements, independently implementing manual and automated testing, including 508 compliance and UAT testing.
- 2+ years of experience with JIRA.
- 2+ years of experience with TypeScript.
- Experience in creating and implementing automated test cases.
- Excellent written skills and the ability to develop test cases.
- Experience working collaboratively with development and business analyst team members, and be able to translate user stories and acceptance criteria into test cases.
- Successful track record with remote working in teams, and remaining integrated and engaged while working in remote settings.
- Excellent communication, the ability to function independently and as part of a team.
- Strong ability and willingness to work in a client facing role and drive results.
- 2+ years of experience working on an Agile team and following Agile processes and ceremonies.
- 2+ years of experience with Cypress.
Program: QMARS - we are modernizing a pega platform, moving to react. The goal of this program is to improve the quality of care for family-center care and beneficiaries.
This is modernization work at CMS. They want to move to a future state of test automation fairly quickly, and want it to be a scaled agile project. They have not landed on an automation tool, but are leaning towards Cypress. Typescript is needed. The team is using Selenium as they migrate, but it's minimal. The new hire will focus on automation and help migrate test scripts in API. The goal is to stand up test automation and pick up the ball quickly and with confidence.
A good communicator is crucial. They seek someone who will fit well working in the federal space, where priorities shift constantly. The person in this role must have forward thinking skills to take on challenges and work with the team to overcome those challenges. The QA Automation Tester must know how to provide improvements or to apply variances from the norm.
Automation Tester to join our growing team. The professional in this vital role will collaborate with the team and perform automation testing. Additional support includes systems testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing and production validation testing.
- Participate in requirement discussions.
- Directly support the transition to a new automation testing platform.
- Identification and development of test suites.
- Creation of automation testing best practices.
- Review requirements for understanding the business and functional reasons for system changes or enhancements.
- Write system test cases that test the workflow of changes or enhancements, for front end, batch, and back end requirements.
- Write field level test cases for appropriate edits and validity of data.
- Manual testing and regression testing.
- Participate in Peer Review of test cases, and incorporate feedback into test cases from Peer Review.
- Create test data for system testing, UAT, and regression testing.
- Execute system and field level test cases.
- Create defects in JIRA.
- Support UAT by providing test data and guidance to the costumer.
- Production validation testing.
- Clearly and concisely communicate with team members and the client regarding status/findings/risks, etc.