Application Developer at Jitterbit
Jitterbit is a leading data, application, and process workflow automation solution. Rooted in iPaaS and fueled by an ambitious vision, we integrate critical business processes to deliver the experiences and insights needed by enterprises of all sizes to accelerate their digital journey and future proof their business.
Qualifications, Experience and Abilities:
- 2-5 years experience designing and building business process applications.
- Previous Consulting experience preferred
- Strong understanding of data models
- Experience SQL, Oracle, or other relational database management system
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience in application development
- Ability to work from home up to 90%, and travel 10%
Other Preferred Skills:
- Strong understanding of data and systems
- Experience in agile framework and associated scrum methodology
- Experience with User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) design
- Knowledge of REST APIs and other integration technologies
Jitterbit is a leading data, application, and process workflow automation solution. Rooted in iPaaS and fueled by an ambitious vision, we integrate critical business processes to deliver the experiences and insights needed by enterprises of all sizes to accelerate their digital journey and future proof their business. Simply put, we power people to perform their best.
Jitterbit empowers business transformation by automating critical business processes for faster, more informed decision-making. Jitterbit is the only provider to seamlessly combine and simplify the power of integration, APIM, and no-code app creation to amplify the value of your tech stack and speed up your digital journey. Organizations worldwide rely on Jitterbit’s experience and expertise to help them save time and money, while creating exceptional experiences, now and into the future.
LCAP (low-code application) Application Developer
Join the future of software development as an Application Developer in our quickly growing company. You must be able to swiftly become a productive developer in our cutting edge “no code” platform VINYL™. You will work from home and at various locations (client dependent), where you will participate across various projects to solve specific customer business problems.
- Develop groundbreaking custom business process applications for utilizing our LCAP Platform VINYL™
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation across assigned customer projects.
- Understanding client requirements and how they translate to new application features.
- Identify internal opportunities for improvement, through applications or processes.
- Effectively work in a remote capacity to meet customer goals.
- Be willing to accept an expanded role and more responsibility as the company grows.
What You’ll Get:
Work for a growing leader within the Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) tech space
Join a mission-driven company that is transforming the industry by changing the way customers use API creation within business-critical processes
Career development and mentorship
A flexible, remote-friendly company with personality and heart