Application Developer at CBRE
We need one to Designs, codes, tests, and documents software programs of moderate complexity as per the requirement specifications.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field of work or equivalent work experience. Requires technical knowledge, training and understanding of the job's requirements. Typically possesses 2 - 5 years of relevant work experience.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis. Estimates time against defined programming tasks.
Ability to research, comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents accurately. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
Under general supervision, plans, analyzes, develops, maintains, and supports a moderately complex application or a small system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participates in the design, specification, implementation, and maintenance of systems.
- Designs, codes, tests, and documents software programs of moderate complexity as per the requirement specifications.
- Participates in design reviews and technical briefings for specific applications.
- Assists in preparation of requirement specifications, laying out of screens, reports, and forms including documenting and revising user procedures and/or manuals.
- Involved with resolution of low complexity software development issues that may arise in a production environment.
- Analyzes, reviews, and alters program to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements. Writes documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Supports existing software application to cover incident management, problem management, and release management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
Colorado Residents: CBRE carefully considers multiple factors to determine compensation, including a candidate’s education, training, and experience. The minimum salary for the Application Developer position is $80,000 annually [or $38.46 per hour] and the maximum salary for the Application developer position is $100,000 annually [or $48.07 per hour]. The compensation that is offered to a successful candidate will depend on the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience. Successful candidates will also be eligible for a discretionary bonus based on CBRE’s applicable benefit program.
CBRE is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.BRE