Angular JS Developer at Infosys
This position will primary be responsible to interface with key stakeholders; apply technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology
- Expert knowledge and hands-on experience in Angular TypeScript/Angular JS
- Should have proficiency in Python
- Good exposure to telecommunication domain is preferred
- Experience developing new user facing features
- Experience in writing reusable code and libraries
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholder
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Define how the application looks and how it works
- Experience and desire to work in a global delivery environment
- The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is seeking Angular JS Developer. This position will primary be responsible to interface with key stakeholders; apply technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design; play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts; to deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty; part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
This position is based out of Broomfield, CO. Candidate can be either located within commuting distance of this location, or work from anywhere within the U.S. and / or remote. This position may require travel to project locations.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor work visa at this time.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.