Angular Developer at Infosys
Infosys is seeking a Developer with skills using Java/Java Microservices /React/springboot/node JS/ Angular skills.
- 3 years’ experience with Java full-stack or front-end technologies.
- 2 plus years of Microservices, APIs using Java Spring boot or 2 plus years of HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS / React JS.
- Experience with Agile programming.
- Experience with cloud platforms will be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate to diverse teams namely, technical, business, and management teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, regarding the app logic as well as the file system.
- Creating custom, general use modules, and components which extend the elements and module
- Analytical skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
Infosys is seeking a Developer with skills using Java/Java Microservices /React/springboot/node JS/ Angular skills. This position will add value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages; will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and independently develop and review code and contribute to the go-live plan. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs; will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 3 years of experience with Information Technologies.
- Experience with Java 8, React JS/Node JS or Spring Boot, Java Microservices or Angular.
- U.S. citizens and those lawfully authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Visa independent candidate required; we are not able to sponsor at this time.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin