Angular Developer at Core Commissions
We need one to Work with Angular front-end best practices to develop new web-based application
- Solid use of controls and UI tools to optimize customer experience
- Proficient in C# and SQL Server
- Experience developing RESTful web services preferred
- Solid web navigation design experience
- Dev Express experience a plus
Angular Developer - Core Ranked #1 in Software Reviews Report
Core Commissions just won the Gold Medal in our space in an independent report from Software Reviews. Download the report on our website! We are looking for energetic and creative individuals to be a part of our growing team. We are passionate about our product and our future growth. Our robust commission management solution has become a leader in incentive automation and we are quickly expanding our team with others who share our enthusiasm.
Core Commissions is a financial software company that is transitioning our app to an Angular front-end and seeking an experienced Angular developer. This person will work closely with team members to migrate functions to the web using best practices.
Applicants residing in the Vancouver, WA/Portland, OR area strongly preferred.
- Work with Angular front-end best practices to develop new web-based application
- Design and develop user interfaces
- Conduct performance tests and work closely with the development team to address any bugs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Blend of in-office and telecommuting
- 3 Weeks PTO + your birthday off
- 100% paid health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K matching
- Annual bonus
- Employer paid parking
- Extra perks for 2+ year employees
- About Core Commissions
Based in SW Washington, Core has been developing robust commission management solutions for over 15 years. We are the best in the industry and want team members who can contribute to our tradition of inventive thinking and delivering the highest value to our customers. While we offer excellent growth potential, competitive salaries, and great benefits, we are most proud of our collaborative team environment and lively company culture complete with drinks, snacks, beer.30, picnics and monthly events.