Angular Developer at Amivero
As a member of the Amivero team you will use your empathy for a customer’s situation,
- Active DHS-CBP Public Trust or Top Secret clearance preferred
What Your Day Might Include...
- Designing, developing, and implementing custom software and database application capabilities for a variety of legacy and modernized systems with limited oversight
- Acting as a member of a product team supporting teammates and collaborating with a do what it takes attitude to ensure product and team success
- Providing improvements to the product(s) being supported
- Actively participate in release and sprint planning, artifact creation, sprint testing, regression testing, demonstrations and retrospectives and solution releases
- Supporting release planning with conceptual design and development / refinement of software engineering guidelines
- Analyzing complex project-related problems and creating innovative solutions involving, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components
- Ensuring product quality and timeliness of work, providing advice and guidance, resolving problems to meet objectives, and providing periodic performance reports
- Providing mentoring to junior members of the team
- Some Experience with Mobile development (iOS or Android OS) and Frameworks
- Experience with source code control systems and concurrent development workflows (Git preferred)
- Ability to apply estimation techniques to software development efforts
You'll Bring These Qualifications...
- College Degree in IT-related field
- At least 3yrs of experience in SDLC
- Experience developing application integration with APIs and Web Services; and a working knowledge of: XML, JSON, and SAML parsing
- Experience with Node.js, NPM for software development
- Experience with Angular Application trouble shooting and configurations; and integration with a DevOps pipeline
- Experience with Progressive Web Apps and Responsive Design using Material Design, Bootstrap, or other library
- Experience with lifecycle testing using angular frameworks for unit, regression, security, testing
The Amivero Team
Amivero’s team of IT professionals delivers digital services that elevate the federal government; whether national security or improved government services. Our human-centered, data-driven approach is focused on truly understanding the environment and the challenge, and reimagining with our customer how outcomes can be achieved.
Our team of technologists leverage modern, agile methods to design and develop equitable, accessible, and innovative data and software services that impact hundreds of millions of people.
As a member of the Amivero team you will use your empathy for a customer’s situation, your passion for service, your energy for solutioning, and your bias towards action to bring modernization to very important, mission-critical, and public service government IT systems.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Amivero complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.